SoFla Web Studio delivered a “Social Media for Business” presentation to the Greater Hollywood Florida Chamber of Commerce on April 13, 2010. This seminar was a primer for those businesses considering using Social Media in their overall marketing strategy but not sure where to start.
- Inbound Marketing definition
- Social Media Definition
- How to use social media for business and SEO
- Is Social Media a good fit for my business?
Due to the positive reception of this seminar, we are currently in discussions to make this into a multi-part educational series and offer more advanced seminars and works shops, in the near future, on topics such as:
- Setting up and managing Facebook pages
- Creating and utilizing LinkedIn Profiles
- Tracking your ROI in Social Media
- And more…
Special thanks to hubspot.com for much of the great information and content in this presentation.
Categorized in: Social Media Marketing
Published On: Apr 14, 2010