Web Design & Web Development
Our web design packages make it easy to take your business online. Start small and grow your online presence at your own speed. We ensure that your website provides an ROI that makes sense for your business model. All of our website designs are “results driven” and are built and implemented to achieve your goals. We build dynamic websites and applications exclusively using WordPress.
All of our projects are based on hourly estimates. Our current rate for web design & web development is $150/hr.
Our minimum project starts at $6000 for any design or development with new clients.
E-commerce projects start at $10000+
Please contact us for a price quote.
Accessibility Services (ADA Compliance)
Make your website accessible to everyone and even avoid potential lawsuits.
Our system enables website owners to serve users with a wide array of disabilities all in adherence to the WCAG 2.1 and worldwide legislation
Our solution covers the following conditions:
- Motor Impaired
- Cognitive Disorder
- Visually Impaired
Nothing has to be changed our your site at all. We will provide an accessibility audit, a snippet of code to add to your website which generates a widget and an accessibility statement.
Accessibility Solutions Pricing
Small Websites (less than 1000 pages)
$59/Month – for websites under 1000 pages
$590/Yearly – save 20% by paying annually
Medium Websites (less than 10,000 pages)
$164/Month for websites between 1001-10000 pages
$1640/Yearly – save 20% by paying annually
Large Websites (greater than 10,000 pages)
We host primarily on a LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP). Our servers are co-located outside of South Florida, primarily to eliminate the threat of hurricanes and the associated power and network outages.
- Basic – $95.00/month – Basic website support, FTP access, site statistics and nightly backups.
- WordPress Hosting – $120.00/month – Everything in the Basic package plus advanced scripting, database support, and all WordPress Core updates.
- Custom – $120.00+/month – pricing is based upon specifically defined requirements
We recommend using Google Apps for mail services.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice. Prices may vary based upon page size, amount of content, total website size and complexity. Additional fees may apply for Google Apps integration.
* We currently offer Internet Marketing services through our exclusive partner network. The information below is used for reference only. Please contact us to provide a referral for your internet marketing needs.
Search Engine Optimization ensures that your website is fully optimized for search engine indexing. Thus helping you achieve higher rankings for key search terms associated with your business. Our program ensures your html code is properly written and easily read by search engine “spiders” & “robots”. All of our custom website designs are built with SEO as a priority. Any existing websites wishing to utilize our SEO services will be quoted on a per-project basis depending upon the size and complexity of the website.
Search Engine Marketing works in conjunction with SEO but differs significantly. While SEO is concerned with the code and specific technical aspects of your website, SEM is concerned with the content and popularity (inbound links) of your website. Our SEM program will identify key phrases for marketing your website on search engines and then ensure that your copy and content is optimized for those key phrases. After key phrases have been identified, we will review your copy to ensure proper placement of key phrases and then provide recommendations and revisions if necessary. We will also work with you to automate content creation, article postings, blog creation & syndication, as well as Press Release submissions.
- SEO & SEM services are provided on an hourly basis at $90-$150/hour
- SEO & SEM services require a monthly agreement with a minimum of 10 hours per month
- SEO services require an initial evaluation and setup. The amount of time necessary for this will vary depending upon the size and complexity of the website. The minimum setup is 10 hours.
Many times SEM and PPC are used synonymously and are considered the paid versions of Search Engine Marketing. While SEO is considered the organic or natural Search Engine Marketing. We prefer to generalize SEM as all Search Engine Marketing meaning that PPC is a type of SEM and SEO is also. You can see this relationship in our graph; Understanding SEO
Pay-Per-Click campaigns are search engine programs which allow you to advertise your website through the use of relevant key words. You only pay when a visitor actually clicks on your ad (vs. just an impression). We will help get you started on your google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Facebook Pay-per-click or Microsoft adCenter campaign.